For a new generation of toothpick drone- New AIO Brushless FC can handle 20A continuous current(25A burst), which is the first 20A All-in-one FC on the market. Compared to FC / ESC Stacks design, this board provided with massive levels of performance capability while still maintain ultralight only 6.63g. Breaking through the limit of toothpick power, exploring more possibilities in 3''-4'' drones. This board is your best choice to DIY your own toothpick drone that is tailored to your requirements.
If you are looking for whoop version, please click here to reach out.
Here is a video of detailed introduction for 20A AIO FC, made by Jon E5 FPV.
- This new board can handle 20A continuous current(25A burst), which is the first 20A All-in-one FC on the market
- Comes with 4*Motor Pluggable Pins and Not Pre-solder in default, fits your needs of self-assembly best
- Compatible with 120Xmotor, 130X, and140X motors
- USB port is mounted on the side, you have more possibilities of mounting it while still maintaining access to the USB port
- All of the solder pads are at the edge of FC, which is a convenience to solder
- Double-sided motor solder pad. Pins pad and wires pad are both built-in for motors connection
- Integrated with a Betaflight MATEKF411 processor FC, Betaflight OSD, F4 MCU, and 20A ESC, support 2-4S battery
Comparison of Toothpick 12A AIO FC and Toothpick 20A AIO FC
Integrated 12 single N-channel MosFETs chips on 20A AIO FC board, which has a lower inner resistance. 12A AIO FC board adopts 6 dual MosFETs chips instead. Current sensor included.
Double-sided Motor Solder Pad
Support connect with motors via connectors or solder directly
Mounting Pattern and Real Holes of Mounting Holes
This board comes with standard 26.5x26.5mm mounting holes, which can install easily in most whoop and toothpick frames.