*** Will be Assemble as per order
Please be aware that the TBS Crossfire nano RX Drones might delay to be shipped, depending on the RX back time. We will try to ship every one order as soon as possible.Thanks.
After our popular TITAN DC5 (DeadCat style frame) approach we decided to take a step back to the roots and create a new X-Geometry frame to get the best performance on both axis and better weight distribution for freestyle.
- 6mm arm design for more durability
- XING 2208 motors for more power
- GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
- Variable GoPro TPU mount (supports ND-Filter inserts)
- 360° TPU protection and Antenna mounts
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was appplied for a great flight experience!
- GPS-rescure mode is configured and just needs to be enabled in your Betaflight Configurator! (Please be aware of how it works before you use it!)
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- Motor Power is configured to 70% throttle limit (scaled) by default to give more throttle stick resolution for an easy start on the 6S 1800kv version. Need more Power? Just enable 100% in the Betaflight Configurator to unleash the Beast!
FRAME // TITAN XL5：
- Weight ：145g
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Main body dimension: 185*133mm
- Bottom to top distance: 30mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Camera plate thickness: 2mm (2.5mm included TPU inserts)
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-E F4 Stack (45A 4-in-1 ESC)：
- Betaflight OSD：YES
- 4X Uarts（1 2 3 6 )
- 8 x Dshot/Proshot/Oneshot output
- 8 x individual ESC power/ signal pads
- 1 x Group of Gnd/Vbat/M1/M2/M3/M4/Cur/TX
- VTX protocol：YES（IRC Tramp）
- WS2812 led Strip：YES
- Input：2-6S（Max 8S）
- BEC：5V/2.5A cont
- Firmware :betaflight_4.0.5_BETAFLIGHTF4.hex
SucceX-E 45A 4in1
- Dimension: 40*43mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Supports 2-6S Lipo input
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 16.X Firmware
- Current sensor: YES
- BEC: NO
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Target: G-H-30 BLS 16.7
-BLHeliSuite download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1tn449x6815upat/BLHeliSuite16714901.zip/file
BNF // Parts list (Build)
-1x TITAN XL5 4S 6S FPV Drone - BNF
- 2 sets Nazgul 5140 propellers
- 1x GPS Module
Additional Suggested Parts (optional)