After our very popular 3inch Cinematic EVA bumper BumbleBee and Green Hornet CineWhoop series, we were trying to increase performance and reduce weight for an even better and longer flight experience for a wide variety of use.
Our all new 3.5inch project is finally ready for all you content creators or those guys who like to wear some protection every now and then. Prop protection is what we're talking about here...
ProTek is not necessarily just a Cinewhoop series but far more. Equipped with our all new 2203.5 motors for more power and less heat. We were able to increase speed and thrust by 50% compared to it's 3inch predecessor which gives a lot more room for a lot more fun. Our GPS measured maximum speed was above 120km/h and a maximum thrust of 750g per motor (3kg in total) would even carry heavier cams than a Gopro but also do some loaded punch outs or light freestyle moves.
A lot of thought was put into the different assembly options. Our stock BNF will ship in the standard configuration but you can either do a pusher mod (flip the build upside down) or a lite mod (remove the protective plastic for weight optimization).
Durable plastic protectors with copper standoffs, portable compact design, easy accessable UBS port without disassembly, LED battery status, lost model buzzer and a universal GoPro TPU for a full size or naked GoPro. If you wanna go extra light, get one of our 5V balance plug GoPro power cables to get rid of the internal battery. Link
Need a naked GoPro case or mount? Checkout our new iFlight naked GoPro Hero8 TPU case to use with your ProTek35. LINK
- No Props or frame in view!
- High performance True-AIO Board Beast Whoop F7 AIO 45A to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Caddx.us Turbo Eos V2 FPVCam 2.1mm 16:9 NTSC
- Butter smooth 2203.5 3600KV (4S) (LINK)
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
ProTek35 BNF Specs:
- Board Beast Whoop F7 AIO 45A (LINK)
- Motor: XING 2203.5 3600KV (4S) (LINK)
- Wheelbase: 151mm
- Body Size: 118*94.5mmmm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3.5mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 20mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Propeller size: 3.5 inch 3535 prop
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm / 20*20mmmm
- FPV cam spacing: 20mm
- Weight: 305g (without battery)
ProTek35 Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
pre-built and tested Quadcopter
- 1x ProTek35 Frame
- 1x Caddx.us Turbo Eos V2 FPVCam
- 3x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 2x Nazgul 3535 propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap 15*150mm (Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap 15*250mm (Color May Vary)
-1x GoPro TPU bottom stand black (GoPro Protector not included)
FC // Beast F7 AIO
- MCU: BGA-STM32F745
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Blackbox: 8Mb Onboard Flash
- BEC output: 5V 2.5A
- Barometer: BMP280
- Connector: Micro-USB
- OSD: AT7456E
- FC Firmware：IFLIGHT_F745_AIO
- Mounting pattern: 25.5*25.5mm φ3mm
- Dimensions: 32.5*32.5mm
- Weight: 8.5g
ESC // 45A 2-6S
- Uarts: 5
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- Current scale: 200
- Constant: 45A / Burst: 50A
- BLHeli: BLHeli-S
- Telemetry: no
- ESC Firmware: BlheliS G-H-30
- Mounting pattern: 25.5*25.5mm/Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 32.5*32.5mm
VTX// 5.8GHz SucceX Micro 300mW VTX
-Antenna interface: IPEX (UFL)
-VTX protocol : IRC Tramp
Size Extender (stackable adapter):
Mini VTX size: 20x20mm, 2mm hole, total weight (incl. VTX): 3.4g
Whoop VTX size: 16mm/25mm, 2mm hole, total weight (incl. VTX): 2.9g
Recommendation of battery
* Fullsend 4S 95C 1300mAh (LINK)
* iFlight FPV Goggles with DVR Function (LINK)