Want a 1S whoop outdoor, around the house and yard? Meteor75 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter would be your best choice! This whoop quadcopter is equipped with the ultralight F4 1S 5A FC (2022), supporting serial ExpressLRS 2.4G, Frsky, or TBS RX for options. The new canopy with special style and high-quality C03 FPV camera combined with 0802SE 19500KV motors make it perfectly balanced in all areas of performance.
Recommend the newest BT2.0 550mAh 1S Battery. More flight time and higher discharge rate.
- Meteor75 is the first generation whoop powered by a brand-new BT2.0 connector 450mAh battery. The BT2.0 connector effectively decreases internal connector resistance for a much better discharge performance compared with the initial PH2.0 connector
- The power system uses the latest 0802SE 19500KV motors and 40mm 2-blade props, which provides pilots a stronger experience of a powerful indoor and outdoor flight
- Built-in 1.45g ultralight weight and upgraded C03 FPV camera. This new camera has optimal performance for indoor whoop drones.
Adopt with injection molding technique, this canopy is 1.60g ultralight weight and is more durable, anti-ruin, and heat-resistant, providing good protection for the whoop drone.
- Reserve two UART ports on F4 1S 5A FC (SPI Frsky) board. The Frsky version also can be used as the PNP version. Therefore, pilots can connect the external receiver to it.
- F4 1S 5A FC (Serial ELRS 2.4G) is flexible in upgrading and has great potential. It supports being upgraded to ELRS V3.0 separately without flashing Betaflight flight controller firmware.
- Item: Meteor75 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (2022)
- FC&ESC: F4 1S 5A FC (Serial ELRS 2.4G)
- Frame: Meteor75 Frame
- Motors: 0802SE Brushless Motor
- Props: 40mm 2-Blade Propellers (1.0mm Shaft)
- Camera: C03 FPV Camera
- Tilt: 30° (default)/20° (optional)
- Canopy: Canopy for Micro Camera 2022 version
- Receiver Option: ELRS2.4G, Frsky/PNP, TBS Crossfire
- VTX: M03 25-350mW VTX
- Battery: BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery
- Flight time: 6 mins (stable flying) / 4.5 mins (acro flying)
BETAFPV Meteor Series
BETAFPV upgraded all Meteor Series quadcopters like Meteor65, Meteor65 Pro, Meteor 75, and Meteor85 whoop quadcopters, through the new flight controller, motors, camera, frame, canopy, etc, to provide the best whoop quadcopters for pilots.
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 connector 1S 450mAh battery and Emax 1S 450mAh battery. The discharge current is 11A in this testing. You could see that it has a longer time and improvement in voltage sag with BT2.0 connector, which brings better flight performance.
The latest F4 1S 5A flight controllers are applied to all BNF versions of Meteor75. It features Serial ELRS 2.4G instead of SPI ELRS 2.4G for ELRS version compared to the previous version. The Frsky version reserves two UART ports for the available external receiver so it can be used as PNP and can be switched to Futaba SFHSS protocol through Betaflight configurator. The ESC on the new board powered by BB51 hardware in place of BB21 comes with Bluejay 96k ESC firmware, allowing 0802SE 19500KV motors to give full play to the efficiency of power. We update the gyro to BOSH BMI270 for better performance and stability since the new F4 1S 5A FC.
||Meteor75 (Frsky, PNP, TBS)|
|FC Inside||F4 1S 5A FC (Serial ELRS 2.4G)||F4 1S 5A FC (SPI Frsky)|
|UART Port||One UART Port||Two UART Ports|
|External RX||Not Supported||Supported|
Note: For F4 1S 5A FC (serial ELRS 2.4G), ONLY Betaflight firmware 4.3.0 and up start to support BMI270 gyro. For F4 1S 5A FC (SPI Frsky), we recommend using BETAFPVF411RX 4.2.11 firmware and CLI dump file offered by BETAFPV. If you update the 4.3.0 and up firmware for serial ELRS 2.4G from the Betaflight official site, please flash the CLI dump file for Meteor75.
C03 FPV Micro Camera is 1.45g ultralight weight and a great camera for indoor micro FPV quadcopters. It features a 1200TVL definition with 1/3" CMOS sensor, 2.1mm lens for 160° FOV, and excellent latency, which boasts high-quality, clear and sharper images through your goggles.
0802SE 19500KV Motor motor is a lightweight 1S motor, compared with the 0802 series brushless motors, it is not only significantly reduced the weight which is only 1.88g/pc but also ensures excellent performance of power and thrust. It makes the perfect dynamic balance, which gives the drone more flexibility and longer flying time.
This frame is ultralight only 5.68g and durable enough. The battery slot is closer to the center of gravity for a smoother flying experience, and you will land on the motor screws instead of the battery. BETAFPV offers various colors of Meteor75 frames for options, making DIY easier.
- Download the FC firmware and CLI dump file for Meteor75.
- ExpressLRS is the most popular radio link in 2021. ExpressLRS aims to achieve the best possible link performance in both speeds, latency, and range. Know more about the ExpressLRS project on Github or join the discussion in the Facebook Group.
- 1 * Meteor75 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S)
- 2 * 450mAh 1S 30C Battery with BT2.0 connector
- 1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 1 * TypeC USB cable
- 1 * Customized Carry Case
- 1 * Spare 40mm 2-Blade props (1.0mm Shaft)
- 1 * Screwdriver
- 3 * Decorative Parts
- 1 * 20° Lens Camera Mount for C03 Camera
- 1 * 30° Lens Camera Mount for C02 Camera
- 1 * Pack of Screws