These 4025 props are perfect for your 4" toothpick build - incredibly lightweight without sacrificing durability.
4025 props retain φ1.5mm shaft design, which means it needs M2 screws to lock props, while most of 4inch props are locked with nuts in the market. These props are best paired with 1505 Motors and 1404 Motors.
Project #MicroLR Build
Dave C FPV has released project Micro Long Range- Scale down a 7" long range quad until it is sub 250g AUW. He makes a video present his concept, which allows you to easily fit an impressive amount of feature in your sub 250 setups. As far as Dave's presentation, Betafpv 1404/1505 motor, and 4025 props will be the best power system worth to build this fantastic drone. Learn more about at Thingiverse article.
- Suitable to 14XX / 15XX motors like 1505 Motors and 1404 Motors
- FC+ESC: Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO FC 20A
- Material: Poly Carbonates
- Length: 4 inches, about 101.6mm
- Color: Clear Gray
- Mounting hole: 1.5mm
- Weight: 1.4g(1 pcs), 5.6g (4 pcs)
- More Power, Control, and Speed for 4'' sized FPV Micro Racing Drones