BLHeli_32 is the 3rd generation ESC firmware after BLHeli and BLHeli_S, which is written for ESC‘s that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
Know more about BLHeli_32 ESC from Oscarliang's blog.
Check out Joshua Bardwell's video to know every detail of BLHeli_32
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
The F4 FC board is the same one on Beta75X drone. Click here for more detail information about the FC board.
- CPU: STM32F405 (Overclock to 240MHz)
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- TX02、RX02 ports is available, so that it could support TBS micro receiver
- RSSI ports is available
- Buzzer solder pads
- Support programable LED like WS2812 etc
- Weight: 2.7g
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC
This ESC used to design for 4S battery. But under more extreme testing, it could only stand 2-3S voltage input. DO NOT POWER WITH 4S BATTERY.
- Support BLHELI_32
- Support PPM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 2-3S lipo
- Cotinue current: 16A
- Peak current: 25A
- Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
HOW TO ASSEMBLE FC & ESC
Note: Please assemble the FC and the ESC as the picture shown below, otherwise the fc will be BURNT to damage.
RECOMMENDED PARTS LIST
- Frame: Beta85X frame
- Motors: 1105 motors / 1103 motors with 1.5mm header pins connector
- Battery: 450mAh 3S battery
RECOMMENDED RECEIVER CONNECTION
All the ports are available on this board. So that you could connect any receiver you want on the board. For example.
- Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver
- TBS receiver
- DSMX receiver
For the details about how to connect the receiver and configure in Betaflight, please check the F4 2S Brushless FC & ESC Manual.