This F4 BLHeli32 16A ESC is the customized flight controller stack for the Beta85X. This is one of the first whoops to come with BLHeli_32 ESC and supports up to 3S current!
BLHeli_32 is the 3rd generation ESC firmware after BLHeli and BLHeli_S, which is written for ESC‘s that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
- CPU: STM32F405 (Overclock to 240MHz)
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- TX02, RX02 ports are available so that it could support TBS micro receiver
- RSSI ports are available
- Buzzer solder pads
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Weight: 2.7g
- Support BLHELI_32
- Support PPM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 2-3S lipo
- Continuous current: 16A
- Peak current: 35A
- Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
All the ports are available on this board. So that you could connect any receiver you want on the board. For example.
For the details about how to connect the receiver and configure in Betaflight, please check the F4 2-3S Brushless FC & ESC Manual.