What if you take our popular MegaBee frame and optimize it in every detail? You get the BumbleBee!
The whole was frame reduced to a minimum size, minimum weight, achieved a 142mm diagonal motor distance.
We've also added a new bumper approach in cooperation with Laurent Athenol (Frame-Concept).
Small space? Tight gaps? Indoor safety? But you need that 4K? Well, here goes your GoPro!
There's always that customer that has this indoor project but just want to get footage in 4K. Here's the BNF you need to get the job done!
You have this location you wanna fly in, but no way you'd fly your standard razor blades around you or your friends?
Do you just love the style and the fact that "props just won't break that often"? ... GO FOR IT!
- No Props or frame in view!
- High performance SucceX-E mini F4 FC + 40A BLHeli32 4 in 1 ESC + 500mW VTX
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic)
- Butter smooth XING1507 4S 3600KV / 6S 2800KV motors
- Bumper prop guards to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
BumbleBee BNF Specs:
- Flight Tower: SucceX-E mini F4 FC + 40A BLHeli32 4 in 1 ESC + 500mW VTX
- Motor: XING 1507 4S 3600KV / 6S 2800KV
- Camera: Caddx Ratel, 2.1mm lens
- Wheelbase: 142mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 25mm (aluminum column height 25mm)
- Propeller size: 3 inch
- FC pattern: 20*20mm，30.5*30.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 275g(without battery)
BumbleBee Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
prebuilt and tested BumbleBee HD Quadcopter
- 1x BumbleBee Frame
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 2x 3045 3-blade prop (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap