- True acro performance in a whoop – The new Beta75X HD (along with its bigger brother the new Beta85X 4K) ushers in a new era of 3S whoop drones. With a huge improvement in power-to-weight ratio, you can now fly real acro yet still enjoy the convenience, safety, and quietness of a whoop-sized frame.
- Dialed-in tuning – Running the high-performance STM32F411CEU6 processor flight controller board and finely tuned with Betaflight MATEKF411, fly like a pro right out of the box.
- Superb video – Capture high-quality video and high-definition DVR recordings with the Caddx Turtle V2 on Beta75X HD version (4K on the Beta85X 4K!).
- Tough and agile – The custom frame is both durable and light. It weighs in at only 57.6g. The setup coupled with a 3S battery will provide a punch that’ll put an ear-to-ear grin on your face.
- Fiddle less, fly more – All-in-one and ready to fly, just plug-and-rip! The custom 1103 8000KV motors come with cable connectors, so if you can plug in a battery, then you can start to fly.
- 3S power and performance – Engineered to perform best with 300mAh 3S battery.
- Bright lights – Look at all the pretty lights! Custom slot allows you to slap on our LED strip, hassle free. Light it up!
Beta75X HD Crusing the schoolyard by SEKILE
- Weight:57.6g (without battery)
- Motors: 1103 8000KV motor with connector
- Props: 40mm 4-blades props, 1.5mm shaft hole
- Camera: CADDX Turtle V2 ( for HD DVR version)
- Canopy: Canopy for Beta75X (HD DVR)
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky
- Frame:Beta75X Frame
- Recommend battery: 300mAh 3S 45C Battery (Not including)
For 75mm brushless whoop drones, there are 3 versions for your choice - Beta75X 2S, Beta75X 3S, Beta75X HD.