Our all new 2.5inch project is finally ready for all you content creators or those guys who like to wear some protection every now and then. Prop protection is what we're talking about here...
ProTek is not necessarily just a Cinewhoop series but far more. Equipped with our popular XING 1404 motors in a higher kv class will give you all the power you need to get good speed, do some freestyle or carry a full GoPro through tiny gaps.
A lot of thought was put into the different assembly options. Our stock BNF will ship in the standard configuration but you can either do a pusher mod (flip the build upside down) or a lite mod (remove the protective plastic for weight optimization).
Durable plastic protectors with copper standoffs, portable compact design, easy accessable UBS port without disassembly, LED battery status, lost model buzzer and a universal GoPro TPU for a full size or naked GoPro. If you wanna go extra light, get one of our 5V balance plug GoPro power cables to get rid of the internal battery.
Need a naked GoPro case or mount? Checkout our new iFlight naked GoPro Hero8 TPU case to use with your ProTek25.
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you're flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
- UPGRADED PROP GUARDS V2.0 (Material optimized)
- No Props or frame in view!
- RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 1.8mm 14*14
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Butter smooth XING 1404 5500KV motors
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
ProTek25 BNF Specs:
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop AIO
- Motor: XING 1404 5500KV
- Wheelbase: 114mm
- Body Size: 91*68.7mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 24mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Propeller size: 2.5 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm / 20*20mmmm
- FPV cam spacing: 20mm
- Weight: 194.3g (without battery)
ProTek25 Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
pre-built and tested Quadcopter
- 1x ProTek25 Frame
- 1x RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm 19*19
- 1x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna
- 2x Nazgul 2525 propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 2x iFlight Lipo Strap 15*200mm (Color May Vary)
- 1x Naked GoPro TPU bottom stand black (Naked GoPro Protector not included)
March 2021: VTX upgraded with different hardware. Same performance, upgraded TPU installation.
June 2021: RunCam Nano2 2.1MM NTSC 4:3 changed to RaceCam R1 Micro 1200TVL 1.8mm 14*14
August 2021: RaceCam R1 Micro 1200TVL 1.8mm 14*14 changed to RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm 19*19
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
*BEC output：5V 2A/10V 2A
*INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
*ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
-Antenna interface: MMCX
-VTX protocol : IRC Tramp
-Output 40 channels.
-Mounting pattern: 20*20Φ3/25*25 mmΦ2
- Our current frsky receivers default version in 2.XX, requires to use the same version of frsky transmitter.
- If you have none frsky transmitter,please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, www.frsky-rc.com for more details.