METEOR65 PRO IS DESIGNED FOR EXPRESSLRS PILOT IN THIS WINTER!
Meteor65 Pro comes with a 35mm propeller for power improvement and a flexible flying experience. Beyond that, it has almost the same components and features as Meteor65, like F4 1S 5A FC (2022) with built-in serial ExpressLRS 2.4G, Frsky, or TBS RX version, up to 350mW M03 VTX, 19500KV 0802SE motors, C03 FPV camera etc, All aspects of performance are perfectly balanced.
- By using the latest 0802SE 19500KV motors and 35mm 3-blade props, this kit provides you with a completely different experience of a powerful indoor flight.
- Built-in 1.52g ultralight weight and upgraded C03 FPV camera. This new camera has optimal performance for indoor whoop drones.
- Adopt with injection molding technique, this canopy is 1.60g ultralight weight and is more durable, anti-ruin, and heat-resistant, providing good protection for the whoop drone.
- Reserve two UART ports on F4 1S 5A FC (SPI Frsky) board. The Frsky version also can be used as the PNP version. Therefore, pilots can connect the external receiver to it.
- F4 1S 5A FC (Serial ELRS 2.4G) is flexible in upgrading and has great potential. It supports being upgraded to ELRS V3.0 separately without flashing Betaflight flight controller firmware.
- The various colors of the spare parts including the 65 Pro 65mm frame, micro canopy, and propellers offer pilots more choices. Using them with BETAFPV waterslide decals, pilots can easily DIY and build their unique whoop drones.
- Item: Meteor65 Pro 1S Brushless Whoop (2022)
- Weight: 23.01g (without battery)
- FC&ESC: F4 1S 5A FC (Serial ELRS 2.4G)/F4 1S 5A FC (SPI Frsky)
- Frame: Meteor65 Pro 65mm 1S Brushless Frame
- Motors: 0802SE Brushless Motor
- Props: 35mm 3-blade props (1.0mm Shaft)
- Camera: C03 FPV Camera
- Tilt: 30° (default)/20° (optional)
- VTX: M03 25-350mW VTX
- Canopy: Canopy for Micro Camera / Canopy for Micro Camera 2022 Version
- Battery: BT2.0 300mah 1S Battery
- Flight time: 4.5 mins
Meteor65 Pro Frame & 35mm Propeller
Meteor65 Pro frame has the same perfect performance as the popular Meteor65 frame. The lightest lower profile 65mm frame to fit 35mm propellers. The battery slot is closer to the center of gravity for a smoother flying experience, and you will land on the motor screws instead of the battery.
Meteor65 Pro 2022 version is upgraded with a new micro canopy, which reduces the influence of heat on electronics. Supports serial ExpressLRS 2.4G instead of SPI ERLS 2.4G. And the new C03 FPV camera ensures a high-quality and clear image.
|Meteor65 Pro (2022)||Meteor65 Pro (2021)|
|FC&ESC||F4 1S 5A FC (2022)||F4 1S 5A FC|
|RX||Serial ELRS 2.4G, SPI Frsky/PNP, TBS||SPI ELRS 2.4G|
|Camera||C03 FPV Camera||C02 FPV Camera|
|Motors||New 0208SE 19500KV (Ice Blue)||0208SE 19500KV (Black version)|
|Canopy||New Micro Canopy (2022)||Micro Canopy|
|Tilt||20° or 30°||30°|
|Weight||23.01g (without battery)||22.01g (without battery)|
|Flight Time||4.5 mins||4 mins|
BETAFPV upgraded all Meteor Series quadcopters like Meteor65, Meteor65 Pro, Meteor 75, and Meteor85 whoop quadcopters, through the new flight controller, motors, camera, frame, canopy, etc, to provide the best whoop quadcopters for pilots.
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. BT2.0 connector has decreased internal resistance of connector effectively allowing more current to be transferred, which means it supports 9A continuous current (15A burst). This means stronger power and longer flight time on 1S brushless drones while PH2.0 just supports 4.5A. You can enjoy more flight time without disturb of low voltage warning due to reducing voltage sag. For more instruction, click here.
See the graph below of comparing the BT2.0 connector and PH2.0 connector (solid pin version) in BETAFPV 1S 300mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this test. The BT2.0 has double the time (about 2 minutes) and a 0.2v improvement in voltage sag.
Flight Controller & ESC
The latest F4 1S 5A flight controllers are applied to all BNF versions of Meteor65 Pro. It features Serial ELRS 2.4G instead of SPI ELRS 2.4G for ELRS version compared to the previous version. The Frsky version reserves two UART ports for the available external receiver so it can be used as PNP and can be switched to Futaba SFHSS protocol through Betaflight configurator. The ESC on the new board powered by BB51 hardware in place of BB21 comes with Bluejay 96k ESC firmware, allowing 0802SE 19500KV motors to give full play to the efficiency of power. We update the gyro to BOSH BMI270 for better performance and stability since the new F4 1S 5A FC.
|Meteor65 Pro (ELRS)
||Meteor65 Pro (Frsky, PNP, TBS)|
|FC Inside||F4 1S 5A FC (Serial ELRS 2.4G)||F4 1S 5A FC (SPI Frsky)|
|UART Port||One UART Port||Two UART Ports|
|External RX||Not Supported||Supported|
Note: For F4 1S 5A FC (serial ELRS 2.4G), ONLY Betaflight firmware 4.3.0 and up start to support BMI270 gyro. For F4 1S 5A FC (SPI Frsky), we recommend using BETAFPVF411RX 4.2.11 firmware and CLI dump file offered by BETAFPV. If you update the 4.3.0 and up firmware for serial ELRS 2.4G from the Betaflight official site, please flash the CLI dump file for Meteor65 Pro.
C03 FPV Micro Camera is 1.45g ultralight weight and a great camera for indoor micro FPV quadcopters. It features a 1200TVL definition with 1/3" CMOS sensor, 2.1mm lens for 160° FOV, and excellent latency, which boasts high-quality, clear and sharper images through your goggles.
0802SE 19500KV Motor motor is a lightweight 1S motor, compared with the 0802 series brushless motors, it is not only significantly reduced the weight which is only 1.88g/pc but also ensures excellent performance of power and thrust. It makes the perfect dynamic balance, which gives the drone more flexibility and longer flying time.
- BETAFPV has updated the FC firmware and CLI dump file. Please flash the newest FC firmware and CLI dump file if motor issues occur or short flight time.
- Download the FC firmware and CLI dump file for Meteor 65 Pro.
- ExpressLRS is the most popular radio link in 2021. ExpressLRS aims to achieve the best possible link performance in both speeds, latency, and range. Know more about the ExpressLRS project on Github or join the discussion in the Facebook Group.
- 1 * Meteor65 Pro Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S)
- 2 * 300mAh 1S 30C Battery with BT2.0 connector
- 1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 1 * TypeC USB cable
- 1 * Customized Carry Case
- 1 * Spare 35mm 3-blade props (1.0mm Shaft)
- 1 * Screwdriver
- 3 * Decorative Parts
- 1 * 20° Lens Camera Mount for C03 Camera
- 1 * 30° Lens Camera Mount for C02 Camera