FLYWOO NIN MOTOR is inspired by Japanese ninja as it flashes like ninja. We used brand new design and manufacturing technique to make it cool and mysterious.
- First of all, we use special electroplating for its surface. Special electroplating makes NIN look like a mirror, shining bright like a diamond. It's very difficult to achieve perfect result so people are really looking forward to NIN MOTOR. And NIN never makes people disappointed.
- Secondly, NIN has special and rare shape of circular arc and a large area of hollowing out. It looks beautiful and adorable, while it's reducing windage and adding heat dissipation area.
- Thirdly we use high-strength titanium alloy shaft and 7075 aluminium alloy shell to highly increase the ability of anticollision.
- Then we use high-quality N54 magnets, 0.15mm Silicon Steel Sheets, 220℃ Pacific heat-resistant copper wire and solid wire winding for internal design. And there is good shock absorption in internal motor which makes flight smooth and safe.
- Last but not least, we use big NSK 4*9*4 bearings from Japan which make NIN MOTOR firm and rotate smoothly.
In a word, NIN MOTOR is almost a perfect motor inside and outside. Each motor is born under FLYWOO's strict prodcution process control and high-level test. When you see NIN MOTOR for yourself, you will get its charm and fall in love with it.
FLYWOO NIN MOTOR is the one you deserve!
- Stator diameter: 23mm
- Stator height: 6.5 mm
- Kv: 1750/2450/2750
- Bearings: NSK
- Wire Length: 160 mm
- Shaft size: M5
- Mounting Screw Pattern: 16×16 mm
- Input Voltage: 2-6S
- 1x FLYWOO NIN Motor 2306.5 1750/2450/2750KV Motor
- 1x M5 Propeller Nut
- 4x M3 Mounting Screw
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund